GBodyCentral.com  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2017, 02:25 PM
Regional Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpin1ohmSS View Post
YESSIR!!!!!! Man I love seeing the ladies get out and turn wrenches with the fellas! NIIICE! MAN! Sorry about the rust. Light work for a champ like you tho! Tuned in, paper and note pad out and Im ready to learn how the pro does it. Keep the bad ass updates flowin brother!!

RocshopWarren
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpin1ohmSS View Post
Sweeet! My fiance's 79 Elco has the same rusted areas. This really helped me out on how to tackle it. Thanks for the detailed photos and game plan on how you fixed it!!
Thanks man! My girlfriend and I are one unstoppable force when it comes to these El Camino's. She loves them with a passion like I do. We teach each other new things about them since her dad owned an original 78 SS he purchased brand new in 78. I actually have a piece of his 78 on mine to keep the family fuel going.
This is the first time I've ever done a restoration this deep so,best believe I had a pen & notepad out when I researched this on YouTube and on other forums.

Quote: When you show yourself to the world and display your talents, you naturally stir all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity... you cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others
Robert Greene