GBodyCentral.com  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2017, 03:02 PM
FNG

Default New member from Europe

Hi, my name is Mike ! I'm from Austria and i looove american cars. All of them. I wouldn't consider myself a car nut because i'm not into cars other than the ones from the U.S. Honestly, give me a new Porsche and i'll trade it against a Lincoln Mark III, a '69 Imperial & a '58 Edsel. Currently i own a '75 Chevy Monza which i really love (did a full resto on it) & as my name suggests a '84 Buick Regal Limited which is my first G-Body by the way and the reason why i'm here. I also have a small Italian car for the winter until i find a good american 4WD replacement. I bought the Regal online last fall, sight unseen, out of Belgium. It was cheap and seemed to be in great original condition. I was not disappointed when it arrived in Austria. Other than the paint and the mirrors it was all original. It got a well done paint job just before i bought it. I had to replace the control arms, the differential needed some work, a couple of minor things. But other than that it was ready to go. I really like it, altough it drives like grandma when going uphill. My plans for the future ? For the most part, I'm a "keep it in all original conditon guy". I have no plans for modifications other than to replace the exhaust system and the cassette player. I'd like to keep it for a couple of years until it's time for something new... But until then... i'm looking forward to getting to know you guys !