GBodyCentral.com  
Old 04-10-2017, 05:54 PM
FNG

Default Intermediate pipes

I'm looking for a decent set of intermediate or front pipes- which ever is the right term- but either way pipes from the headers to the mufflers. I bought my Monte Carlo with new mufflers & tailpipes. They're aluminized 2 1/4. The rest is original and the previous owner crimped the air tubes on the manifolds so they leak & I'm sure that the cat is clogged up. Anyways I have some long tubes and plan on getting a pypes system once I'm done with the other mods I will be doing over the next couple years but I hate to do that now and just toss the good parts on there now & I would rather put my budget towards other things. The pipes that come with the dynomax kit from summit would be perfect but it's only available as a kit. Anyone know of another pipe that would work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Hot Rodder

Call local muffler shop they should be able to bend you up some.

Doug
Old 04-11-2017, 12:28 PM
FNG

That's what I was thinking. What I have now sounds pretty good but should be nicer with the long tubes & that big ugly cat gone. I don't want to be that guy running huge loud pipes on a 305 & the tailpipes only have about 1/4" clearance with the 295 tires so I would rather not do something that might cause a rubbing issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk