This was my mother's car. She bought it new and has kept it in her garage since day one. It has no rust, no dents, and aside from a new stereo, it is exactly as original. It has been sitting for seven years under a blanket. The car has a landau roof, pinstripes, wire wheels, and a 55/45 split bench. This will be a father/son project car and the list of things below will take about a year or so to complete. I'd like to keep the stock wire wheels but widen the rears, so if anyone has suggestions as to who can do that in the Baltimore region, I'd appreciate it. The picture is the car just after pulling it out of the garage after seven years under a tarp. I'll get more when I get it detailed.
- Jensen Engine Tech 515 hp 383 stroker engine
- Extreme Automatics 200R4 transmission
- 9" Ford rear with 3.73 gears
- Pioneer stereo with Polk Audio amp and speakers
- Hooker headers/Pypes dual exhaust
- PST G-tech suspension
- SSBC brake kit